July 11, 2022
Dr Arti Singh – Facial aesthetics injector and dentist
Based in London & Kent, Dr Arti Singh won an award for Best Lip Sculpting Injector and is an expert in Facial Aesthetics and Dentistry.
Dr Arti specialises in dermal facial fillers, botox anti-wrinkle injections, and skin treatments including Profhilo.
She has an Aesthetics clinic at NuYu in Primrose Hill, and also runs a Dental & Aesthetics clinic with her husband & business partner in Kent, New Ash Green Dental Clinic.
Dr Arti prides herself on offering the very best non-surgical treatments including; skin boosters, botox, fillers and Profhilo.
An injectable moisturiser , Profhilo is a beneath the skin hyaluronic acid moisturising treatment, made with patented NAHYCO technology. This results in a unique hyaluronic acid injectable gel, which has a prolonged stimulating activity on the dermal cells. When injected into the skin, Profhilo stimulus the skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore firmness of the skin.
The perfect way to nourish your skin this summer, skin boosters are designed to deliver deep-skin hydration. This means increasing hydration levels within the skin to deliver lasting moisturisation and improvements on the skins surface, creating a fresh, bright, natural look.
Botox wrinkle relaxing injection treatments are the most popular non-surgical anti-ageing treatment for smoothing lines and wrinkles.
Botox injections are most commonly used in 3 main areas in the upper face and 1 small area.
• Frown Lines: small doses of Botox into the area around the bridge of the nose can create a fresher appearance.
• Crow’s Feet: the delicate area around the corner of the eyes can be injected to minimise the fine lines that appear here when you smile.
• Horizontal Forehead Lines: Botox injections across the forehead reduces the appearance of the horizontal lines that occur when you raise your eyebrows.
• Bunny Lines: are fine wrinkles that are caused by scrunching the nose; the muscle called the alaeque nasi, contracts and this leads to the appearance of wrinkles.
The use of wrinkle treatments to improve the appearance of the lower face is becoming more popular.
• Chin: Botox injections are extremely effective in preventing visible contour irregularities and giving the appearance of a smooth, evenly shaped chin area.
• Fine lines around the mouth: the area above the upper lip, along with the muscles at the corners of the mouth, are prone to developing lines and indentations due to repeated use.
• Platysma Muscle: This is the muscle in your neck that results in wrinkling and sagging in this area when you age. By relaxing this muscle, this sagging is reduced
• Gummy Smile: Gummy Smile is a phenomenon that when some people smile, their upper lip elevates too far above their upper teeth, exposing gums.
W: NuYu Clinic London