January 14, 2022
Gozney – Pioneering wood-fired pizza ovens for your garden
Since its inception in 2010 Gozney has been driven by a simple mission to make live-fire cooking accessible to everyone.
Harnessing knowledge from their commercial origins Gozney’s range of products are beautiful, functional, durable tools that light a fire for anyone to be able to make, create, build, invent, provide, connect, discover, share and grow. Inspired by the best traditional wood-fire ovens, each and every Gozney is designed to work in the same way but with modern thinking, offering authentic live-fire cooking abilities whatever it’s size or weight. By combining a unique mix of pro-grade materials, innovative design, eye-catching aesthetic and their signature rolling flame, Gozney’s pizza ovens have captured the hearts of professional chefs, home cooks and design enthusiasts alike.
For the multi-award-winning brand when it comes to the design of their products there is no stone left unturned with years of innovation, development and rigorous testing undertaken for every product launch. Gozney’s founder, Tom, sees their ovens as tools to transform the look of a garden and prides himself on welding function to aesthetics. Initial concept designs are printed in 3D so that every knob, handle and touchpoint can be trialled, and the brand continues to push the boundaries of live-fire cooking and design.
This has been a pivotal year for Gozney with the launch of its latest pizza oven, the Dome. The next generation pizza oven sold out globally in under 8 hours and has already received a coveted Red Dot Design award. Harnessing knowledge from Gozney’s origins ovens in the commercial industry, the Dome built to the exact ratios of a traditional Neapolitan oven. With temperatures reaching 500oC you can cook authentic Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. But that’s not all. Soon you’ll be able to roast, smoke, steam or bake with their range of pioneering accessories. There are limitless possibilities to explore with the Gozney Dome. The Dome is due to be released on general sale this Spring, sign up on Gozney.com for more information on the launch.
For those who don’t wish to wait, The Gozney Roccbox is available now and is the perfect family-friendly gadget for your garden or next adventure. Available in olive and grey, The Roccbox is simple to use, portable and cooks Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. Last year the Roccbox received an esteemed Which? Best Buy endorsement, a testament to its design, performance, and ease of use.
With the last few years bringing us all a renewed appreciation for nature, our gardens and the people around us, what’s not to love about a night spent around the fire with loved ones and restaurant-quality pizza?
The Gozney Roccbox
This portable pizza oven cooks Neapolitan pizzas in just 60 seconds transforming your garden into your new favourite pizzeria. Inspired by the brand’s range of commercial ovens, the Roccbox is built with pro-grade materials and engineered without compromise. Designed to be easy to use, the Roccbox has a built-in thermometer, so you’ll never be left guessing when your food is ready and a silicone jacket to protect any wandering hands from getting burnt. With retractable legs, a detachable burner system and a super simple set-up, The Gozney Roccbox is the perfect sidekick for your next adventure, easily fitting in the back of the car alongside the rest of the family.
Available to purchase from Gozney, RRP from £399
– Rolling flame – Exactly what it sounds like, a Gozney burner (gas or wood) emits an intense, golden flame, just like a traditional wood-fired oven. No strip burners or blue flames in sight. Rolling and reaching across the dome of the oven, it provides authentic top-down cooking and invests heat into the oven floor.
– Unbeatable heat retention – Our insulation provides a stable cooking temperature making it easier than ever to reach, maintain and control oven temperature. The Gozney ultra-thick stone floor acts as a heat sink, storing heat and reradiating it, working to stabilize oven temperature, and providing a consistently hot floor. Floor porosity maintains the dry heat essential for delicate, smokey wood-fired flavour and it works to draw moisture from pizza and bread, for a truly ‘stone baked’ pizza.
– TrueDome design – Inspired by the best traditional wood-fire ovens, each and every Gozney is designed to work in the same way but with modern thinking, offering authentic live-fire cooking abilities whatever its size or weight. By combining a specific dome shape, air in and out ratios as well as insulation, dense stone and a rolling flame, a Gozney is the peak of live-fire cooking.
– Built-in thermometer – This means you’ll never be left guessing when your food is ready.
– Silicone SafeTouch jacket – Protects any wandering hands from getting burnt, making the Roccbox the perfect family-friendly garden gadget.
– Retractable legs – Make it easy to pack up and fit in the car ready for your next adventure.
– Two detachable burner systems – Interchangeable burner systems enable you to effortlessly switch between wood or gas-fired cooking depending on the occasion.
– Placement peel – Gozney has included this essential accessory for any pizza oven so you can launch pizza after pizza.
A: Unit 18 & 19, Christchurch Business Park, The Runway, Christchurch BH23 4FL
T: +44 (0)1425 204999