May 12, 2021
How To Incorporate CBD Into Your Beauty Routine
CBD is a buzzword today. Many people worldwide use it in various ways, such as CBD oil or CBD topicals to relieve pain, deal with anxiety, and look better. And while in theory, many positive effects of CBD are not proven, in reality there’s much evidence that it works.
We won’t make you try CBD if you don’t want to. However, in this article, you’ll find all the necessary information about the benefits it has on your body, hair, and skin. We’ll also tell you how to incorporate CBD into your beauty routine to get the best effect. Read on, learn more about cannabidiol (that’s what CBD stands for), and who knows – maybe you’ll also want to join the club.
What Are the Benefits of Using CBD Oil?
Before we talk more about how to change your beauty routine so that it includes more CBD products, let’s see what potential benefits it offers for your skin and hair. Here are some of the most prominent ones:
● the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD can help get rid of acne, rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, and other skin conditions
● it reduces pain caused by shingles or neuropathy
● it’s an excellent treatment for psoriasis, which is a chronic skin condition that causes redness on the skin. It also lightens the skin and makes it look younger
● it can help reduce stretch marks, which are caused by sudden changes in fat tissue, such as during pregnancy
● it helps with hair loss, thinning of hair, and hair damage, thanks to its antioxidant properties
● it may prevent baldness
Even though cannabidiol offers numerous health benefits, it should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any serious health problems, you should consult your doctor before trying CBD treatments.
How to Use CBD in Your Beauty Routine?
The first thing you should know about CBD products is that they come in many forms. That’s why we won’t tell you what exactly you need to use because it depends on your preferences and needs. But we will tell you how you can benefit from using these products whether you decide to use them alone or mix them with other beauty products.
When it comes to a beauty routine, the best way to use it in your beauty routine is by applying it directly to your skin, as you won’t have to wait for it to go through your digestive system or bloodstream.
However, before you use it, you need to make sure that the product you are planning on using does not contain ingredients that might make it counterproductive, such as flavoring. Flavoring, no matter if it’s all-natural or not, can irritate your skin, which is why you should make sure to use an unflavoured product.
Using it is very simple. Apply 4-5 drops of CBD oil onto your hand, and use your fingers to place it on your face. Next, use your whole hand to distribute the CBD oil all over your face and smooth everything out. Use it in the morning and in the evening.
CBD Topical Cream
Applying CBD topical cream directly on your skin is one of the easiest ways to use CBD for your beauty routine. A cream containing CBD comes in a concentrated form so you shouldn’t dilute it before using it.
Here are some tips for using CBD topical creams:
– Use a cosmetic brush to apply the cream directly on your skin. If you have patches of acne or rosacea on your face or stretch marks on your body, use a brush made specifically for applying creams to treat such conditions. You can buy such brushes on Amazon or in specialized stores where they sell creams for treating skin conditions.
– Apply the cream to your face and leave it to act for at least 30 minutes.
– Wash it off with a cleanser, but don’t use soap as this may dry your skin.
– Repeat the process regularly every 3 days (if you have acne) or 1 day (if you have rosacea).
You can use CBD creams to treat the symptoms of psoriasis or eczema too, but make sure that the cream you buy contains proper ingredients for treating such conditions. We recommend reading the instructions on the product label carefully before using any topical cream and don’t forget to consult your doctor if you want to treat serious health conditions.
The Bottom Line
CBD has become extremely popular in the last couple of years – especially in the beauty industry. There are plenty of reasons for that, but the most important one is that it helps with inflammation that is caused by skin conditions, such as eczema or acne.
If you also suffer from such conditions, and would like to try incorporating CBD into your beauty routine, you don’t have to change it completely. You can just add CBD oil or CBD topical cream, like we mentioned before. The effects might not be visible right away, but in the long run, you’ll be glad you made that decision. Good luck!